Transportation has become one of the major challenges in the MENA region. With demand on the rise, there is an increasing need for robust, sustainable transportation solutions—be they new infrastructure or smarter systems, urban mobility solutions or intercity highways.
Engicon has accumulated an impressive backlog of competitive projects and specialized expertise in the various facets of transportation engineering and planning. Our innovative and tested solutions for this sector position us to be among the best.
Our experts have worked at different scales, from planning a national highway network to designing an intersection and from planning a road hierarchy for a mixed use development down to completing the detailed design of the various pavement layers.
We have also operated in various settings, designing highways that traverse deserts, ranges, and canyons and interchanges for a BRT system in a complex urban environment.
Transportation and Roads services we provide include:
- Highways, bridges, underpasses, and complex interchanges
- Geometric and pavement design
- Stormwater drainage design and hydrological studies
- Geotechnical engineering and soil stabilization
- Traffic impact assessments
- Transportation planning studies
- Feasibility studies
- Construction management and supervision