Planning touristic facilities requires a deep knowledge in both physical planning and hospitality management. For the past thirty years, our architects and urban designers have been involved in designing hotels, resorts, and parks in the most sensitive areas in the MENA region.
We believe that bringing the best out of a particular setting is what makes a unique design. For that specific reason, we always adopt a site-specific design approach when working with entertainment parks and tourist resorts. We always look at the micro and macro contexts; we study the site’s physical and natural features; we capitalize on its natural resources, and we understand how it behaves, how it participates in completing existing socio-economic cycles, and how it can create new ones.
Tourism and Hospitality services we provide include:
- Planning of tourism and hospitality facilities
- Architecture, structural, and MEP design
- Environmental impact assessments
- Traffic impact assessments
- Feasibility studies
- Interior design
- Facility management manuals and guidelines
- Irrigation and drainage engineering
- Landscape design