Our clients hire us because we design inside out. We begin by demonstrating a thorough understanding of the required processes. Spaces are designed for optimum end use. Functionalism is our guiding principle.
Whether it is a mall, an office building, a courthouse, a financial center, an administrative building, or a ministry, our team invests time and effort in first understanding the nature of the ‘business’ that is to be run. This process involves from day one not only planners and architects, but also electrical, mechanical and structural engineers. This cohesive team approach has differentiated us, and it is why clients come back to us again and again.
Public Buildings services we provide include:
- Architecture design
- MEP engineering
- Structural engineering
- Environmental impact assessments
- Traffic impact assessments
- Interior design
- Hazard & industrial waste management
- Green & sustainability consulting
- Landscape design
- Geotechnical engineering
- Facility management manuals and guidelines
- Construction management and supervision